Payment Terms and Conditions
By using our website, www.salvemariagroup.com, you accept these terms and conditions in full, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. Therefore please read these terms carefully before using the website and use of this website in any way signifies that you had agreed to the terms and conditions.
- The information provided on our website should be used for reference purpose only. You can meet the professionals at our offices and get advice regarding the services.
- This website has link to the Facebook page of Salve Maria in which you can visit and see testimonials of our clients and get an idea about our services.
- The information, news, events and services provided in this website is for your personal use. You agree that you have only a limited right to use the website and you have no right to copy or modify any part of the website for commercial purposes.
- You must not use this website for any fraudulent activities or any criminal or unlawful acts.
- While you using any payment service from this website, we won’t be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly by lack of any authorisation from banks or any payment issues arising out of the transaction or decline of transactions for any other reasons.
- The payment once received into our account [both IELTS Training fee & consultation fee] is non refundable for any reason. Refund will not be possible even if you drop your plans completely after making this payment.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the courts of India.
- The terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Our priority is to value our clients and we realise the value of information you share with us.
- All information provided by the client is kept confidential and will not be shared with a third party without your consent.
- We will not use your contact details for any other purposes and will not disclose it without your consent.